• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Question

I have some if you would like a few. I paid like 40 for a box of them and the springs and never utilized them....you have to drill some pretty big holes...like almost the size of a dime if I am not mistaken. Someone correct me if im wrong.

I'm assuming that you need to bend those brackets some right? I test fit mine and scewed the 3 brackets to the bottom of the car to see where they would line up with the Mirko and they were way off.. like too long and all bent the wrong direction.

those brackets werent a 100% fit from the get go, they are flexible to say if you want to bend them and what not. They are key IMO forthe mirko to make it more sturdier :shrug:

I used my brackets until the mirko kept hitting everything in the world. So i took the brackets off becuase they where extremly tweaked! You don't need them and its 100% stable with out them and honestly if you where to bottom out the mirko without the backets it would fair better than with those stiff brackets

I'm not using the brackets on my mirko
shrug.gif

100_2799.jpg

(had to throw a pic in :D)

Hot car~! what wheels are those?

17" MB Motoring REV with Goodyear Eagle F-1s.

TourRacer00 what kind of eyelids are those? :D

Professionally painted body color, masked off along one of the lines

Next on the list is a set of coilovers and exhaust work when I have money, the TH transmission job with clutch and flywheel set me back 3 grand

I have some if you would like a few. I paid like 40 for a box of them and the springs and never utilized them....you have to drill some pretty big holes...like almost the size of a dime if I am not mistaken. Someone correct me if im wrong.

Ill take some Dzus fastners, send me a pm with price and paypal or mailing addy for me - thanks - JOE

DSC02927.JPG

DSC02928.JPG

Back