• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini meet?

csvtjohnga

Hard-core CEG'er
ight i wanna meet yall. ive heard so much about EGL now show me something! just got here from Ga and im based at selfridge ANGB. i do NOT have my csvt. i have my dads. stock csvt with 277xxx miles lol. i want to get together meet some of yall next weekend. the weekend of the 13/14. if your interested pm me. im willing to travel 50 or so miles. also im looking for a 94-01 cobra. so if anyone knows of one plz let me know. if not im also in the market for another T-red csvt or black csvt. thx and hopefully ill see yall next weekend!:cool:

I'm not one of the "mainstream" kinda EGL guys by any means lol, but if you stay within a reasonable distance from Toledo I will probably show up as long as I'm in town. There are mini-meets up here all the time so you don't have to worry about not meetin anyone too much :crazy:

I won't be in town next weekend, BUT on Sunday Sept 21st we are all going to HELL. :laugh:

yup, probably would be a good meet, a lot of old skoolers are supposedly signed up to do that, and the drive to hell is a nice one (ironically) so if you are around for that its worth looking into.

well i can wait another wkend. just w/e yall wanna do. im pretty much game for traveling more then 50+ to meet yall. just let me know whats going on and hopefully ill be there if i dont get lost and stuck on too many MI left turns :mad: lol

Back