• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet time again

Hahaha, that's OK with us Neon boy. ;) You're :cool: so you can hang with us any time. :D

I would have liked to count the number of people (idiots) who revved their engines or peeled-out in front of us. :nonono: (The cops should have been chasing them, not us)
They are just jealous b/c they don't have a Contour. :laugh:

That white Shelby was sweet too!

I was waiting for the moron in the Dodge pickup to rear end his buddy. That would have been great, we all would have laughed at him.
The Chevy dude was funny. Of course you always have one Honda guy that has to make himself know during a drive by. :crazy:

At least the cop was nice and helped us with a cool spot for pictures.

as soon as my warrenty runs out, ill invest in a new contour, prolly wont take me long at the rate im at. if you come across one the i dont see, maby 50k or so, i might be into that.

Will do Cain.

Looks like you had fun.

I thought the meet was on sat which is why I said I was out. I got up this morning and was like, ****, its today. But it would have been 2:30 till I would have gotten there and I wasn't sure if you would have been there still... plus the state of virgina ate my cellphone, so I lost everyones numbers.

Looks like you had fun.

I thought the meet was on sat which is why I said I was out. I got up this morning and was like, ****, its today. But it would have been 2:30 till I would have gotten there and I wasn't sure if you would have been there still... plus the state of virgina ate my cellphone, so I lost everyones numbers.

excuses...skittle-boy. Would have been good to see you, though...

Back