• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meet September 24...

aircougar

Veteran CEG'er
Hi everyone! I am holding a meet for the Mass/Conn Cougar family over on Newcougar, and I would like to invite all of you to come out for the fun!!

Here is the link from Newcougar.org:

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/showthread.php?t=100583

Please let me know if you plan on coming, or a maybe, as I will need to plan ahead for food...Thanks and hope you can make it out!

Last edited:
since you are just around the corner I'll think about stopping by but I am not sure of my plans yet for that weekend

Everyone is more than welcome!! Even if you stop by for a little while, i'd like to meet the NE Contour Fam. !!

Just a reminder that the meet @ my place is this coming weekend, and I would like to see some of you make it out here...

Please reply if you are a yes or a maybe... Thanks !!

sorry man, too much to do around the house. Plus it's a recovery weekend from a busy last weekend.
And even more importantly, the first weekend my fluids aren't radiactive.
bow chicka bow bow. ;)

OK meet is tomorrow...again if anybody can make it out here, it would be great to meet some of you!!

10 am to at least 10 pm

It might thundershower, but it wouldn't be an Aircougar meet without one :)

I do have a large carport to hang out in or whatever, so everyone is welcome!

have to see how tomorrow goes to if I have time to stop by, I need to head to my parents house for an oil change on my mystique ...

Back