• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mechanic or shop search, Lancaster area

moderndino

CEG'er
With my daughter attending school for a year in Lancaster, there's bound to be some times when she needs a shop nearby for repairs. Local shop or mechanic experence recommendations welcome. She'll be on the west side of town.

Thanks,

Gar

Someone must know of a shop in that area. Doug or Jim, do either of you have a recommendation?
As I told Gar in a PM, if his daughter needed anything we would be willing to help her out.

Last edited:
With my daughter attending school for a year in Lancaster, there's bound to be some times when she needs a shop nearby for repairs. Local shop or mechanic experence recommendations welcome. She'll be on the west side of town.

Thanks,

Gar
I take my SVT to car to gary schmidts garage on owl hill road in lititz... shouldn't be more then 10 miles away. Nice people and they seem to know whats what on a contour.

Thanks for the lead and your ongoing assistance. I'll map that out and put it in her glovebox. Daughters think their daddys can solve every problem...... and I don't want mine to lose that feeling...... my selfish reason is the baking and the touching Bday/Father's Day cards.

Gar

Last edited:
Back