• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Meat and more "meat" meet - Oct 30th

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
Ok so let's make this official (following the discussion in the Halloween thread)

Meet up at Midwest Grill in Saugus, 900 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906
http://midwestgrillrestaurant.com/
7:00 PM
Looks like they take reservations, so we should take advantage of that.

followup "meat" at Cabaret Lounge, 96 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960

nightcap at bishop & Robin's

dinner attendance list:
1. Cobra
2. fbc2
3. bishop375
4. Robinator
5. LauraSVT (maybe)
6. JScullin
7. Elky
8. Jess
9. zorrex
10. Mrs. zorrex a.k.a. Amy
11. Yarrr!!!
12. Squigg

Last edited:
I wanna come :p but since I'll be getting back to Denver that day instead I'll be using my meat to attract some fresh meat.

im 90 percent sure i can make this since saugus is right next door!(litterally, my neighbors across the street pay saugus taxes)

oh, and that, of course, is if none of the meat or meets you refer to have anything to do with elky...ive been haunted by that gif floating around....

Let's shoot for 7. I'm out at 4:30, and don't get home until 5:30, Robin getting home at 6. That will give us a couple of minutes for last- minute tidying up.

And I guess we're in for this one, since we have people coming over after, eh? :)

we might be able to do the dinner, but not the Cab.. :(
unless we can get someone to sit on the baby.

ok so headcount thusfar for dinner:

1. Cobra
2. fbc2
3. bishop375
4. Robinator
5. mnewxcv (maybe)
6. JScullin
7. Elky (maybe)
8. Jess (maybe)

Let's try to get a definite headcount within the next couple days so I can make the dinner reservations.

OK so jot me and Amy down as maybe's for dinner. Is the Cabaret 21+ or 18+? Either way we will probably be out for that anyways, but we will see.

1. Cobra
2. fbc2
3. bishop375
4. Robinator
5. mnewxcv (maybe)
6. JScullin
7. Elky (maybe)
8. Jess (maybe)
9. zorrex (maybe)
10. Mrs. zorrex a.k.a. Amy (maybe)

Ian, the Cab is 21+.

ford_jj, where you from?
haven't seen you post before..you live in that area?

All righty then count me and Amy out for the Cabaret, as she is still a little kid :laugh:. I'll be discussing with her shortly about dinner, but she'll probably do what I want to do that day because it's my birthday and I'm the boss that day :laugh:.

I say you still try to sneak into the Cab. If they turn you away, then oh well, you tried. I'm sure you'll find something else to do to pass the time. ;)

The Mrs. and I are definites for dinner, probably out for boobies. (Well, I'm still in for boobies, just not strip club boobies ;) )

1. Cobra
2. fbc2
3. bishop375
4. Robinator
5. mnewxcv (maybe)
6. JScullin
7. Elky (maybe)
8. Jess (maybe)
9. zorrex
11. Yarrr!!!

we might be able to do the dinner, but not the Cab.. :(
unless we can get someone to sit on the baby.

Well I'm not 21, and I'm not even sure what a Cabaret is. But unless your child can feed itself and use the toilet, I'm not of much use.

I should be in for dinner, I've got to double check the distances. If its around 2 hours, I can make it pretty quickly.

I made it down to Boston in under an hour from 83 miles away. I'm 90% sure I must have gone back in time at some point along the way.

EDIT: Ooooh nice! Its only an hour and a half away. Count me in, I've been itching to get to a CEG meet, there's no one around here into cars. Well there is, but its only Jewbarus and Hitlerwagens, and the extent of their communication with me is limited to them revving their engines at me at stoplights while behind buses.

I added ya to the dinner list. Cabaret is a full nudity strip club that serves alcohol :)

1. Cobra
2. fbc2
3. bishop375
4. Robinator
5. mnewxcv (maybe)
6. JScullin
7. Elky (maybe)
8. Jess (maybe)
9. zorrex
11. Yarrr!!!
12. Squigg

In case anyone is interested, there is always the possibility of Rock Band to be played at our house, too... our song list has grown to epic proportions, too. :)

Back