• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Made It!

chongo

CEG'er
Well I made it!
With 1 torn suitcase and 1 suitcase MIA.
MIA suitcase turned up 1.5 hours after my flight landed, it went to Vancouver.
The airport just phoned 11:30 pm 3.5 hours later and said my bag is here now and I will see it between 8-11 am.

My car is on the way with everything and could all be here by Saturday. :)

Mark & Jenna thanks for throwing the little get together.
Rich & Erik thanks for dropping by.

Forcast for Wed. 10-13C 90% rain. Sweet Home coming.

Glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Movers showed up it sounds like. With any luck they will do a better job of getting your stuff there then the airport could do.

Yup the movers called last Sunday said they would be at my place between 10-11am on Monday. They showed up at 9:55am. :)
They were done in 1.5 hours.

Got my bag delivered this morning at 10am and I could change clothes.....

As for taking a 60 hour bus ride to Calgary. Damn that's BRUTAL!
Noway would I do that drive again Toronto to Calgary or visa versa, especially solo.

Take care

Glad you made it home okay. It was fun zippin' home and passing those pesky vans one final time on the 401.

Least they found your bags that early. A friend of mine went to BC once and had his turn up a week later :)

Glad you made it home okay. It was fun zippin' home and passing those pesky vans one final time on the 401.

Yup not as good as the day I drove back with Erik, but fun still. I wasn't in the mood for those speeds. ;)
I really like the look of your cars headlights at night. It was easy to see were you were.
What's the yellow/orange lights on the front of your car? or was i dreaming. :D

Yup not as good as the day I drove back with Erik, but fun still. I wasn't in the mood for those speeds. ;)
I really like the look of your cars headlights at night. It was easy to see were you were.
What's the yellow/orange lights on the front of your car? or was i dreaming. :D

Yeah, that was a bit insance, wasn't it? We may have even exceeded the posted speed limits. Accidentally, of course! :)
Glad to hear you made it. Let it be known if you plan a trip back over to this part of the world.
Good luck!
Erik

Back