• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MA Inspection sucks...

does that mean you can roll in with a CEL on a '95 and they won't bat an eye?

it depends on the garage.
my sister in-law just got a sticker on her POS sable...
check engine light, half the front bumper missing, loud exhaust, no rear brakes (the line is cut and crimped), no e-brake, it barely runs, makes all sorts of awful noises while driving.
and it was just a random garage she pulled into.

it depends on the garage.
my sister in-law just got a sticker on her POS sable...
check engine light, half the front bumper missing, loud exhaust, no rear brakes (the line is cut and crimped), no e-brake, it barely runs, makes all sorts of awful noises while driving.
and it was just a random garage she pulled into.

cause shes a female!!!!!!! all females if they go to the right shop will get away with anythinggggg.

I just remembered when my ex's '85 Town Car was inspected it was spitting oil on the floor. He passed it before noticing it when he pulled it out.

Him: "Hey man, you're leaking oil here."
Me (fully aware when I brought it in): "Oh? I think it was the car before me you pulled out."

Was a nice car for $500. Until all the lights just failed to work one day (fuses were fine).

Type R sticker on the windshield

Type R sticker on the windshield

I love this states Emissions testing :mad: I mean like really. i swear that if the tech is pissed at the world you fail if he is in a good mood no problem. So this week end is chasing down error codes. hope its pretty clear and warm out. Well I guess that i will kick start the economy with my repairs :laugh:

Back