• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MA Inspection sucks...

What sucks about it? I've had my Cougar pass with a test pipe installed and it barely high enough to get on the roller.

niceee. good for u.
I still have a nice R. my exhaust is to loud and e brake cables are frozen, i have them both i just cant get a brake from this new england weather.

this was probably my first year with the svt passing without incident, besides the questionable place i went on the RI border the week i got it.

What sucks about it? I've had my Cougar pass with a test pipe installed and it barely high enough to get on the roller.

he had a whole in the rocker panel and he has been hassled before for loud exhaust. and he had to wire up his fog lamps last week so he would pass also ...

Good to hear this news Ian!

I was just wondering this yesterday, and was going to text you to find out how it went...

Feels good doesn't it... :)

Is MA inspections yearly or what? I really don't know. I was just wondering how long before you have to deal with this Shiz again.

I have to get mine done before the end of the month. My parking brake doesn't hold.

I shall do you a favor and list off the stuff they DIDN'T check on my car...

Parking brake
Seat belts
Fog lights
Individual bulbs in third brake light (had one out, realized if afterwards)
And she said she "wasn't worried about the exhaust"

So if you want to pass without a parking brake, maybe head over there, or have it fixed. If you decide to head to where I went, shoot me a PM. I'd hate to have this show up in a Google search LOL.

Well....

Well....

I was pulled over yesterday by one of the "local yokels", who told me my plates came back as not having a new inspection. Which is true....after I bought the car, the car wouldn't (and still won't) pass inspection.....I didn't get a ticket or anything.

Back