• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Louisville, here I come!

So Jim when do you think we should set up a meet so we can all meet you/everyone else?

I'll have to let you know. Maybe we can do something in the next few weeks. This week I'm going back to Fort Wayne and next weekend I'll probably be in Lexington visiting my gf. I should be fine the weekend after that, but I'll you know when it gets closer.

I live in Lou. down the street from Jefferson mall.We need set a date to have a meet.I dont see many around here.
How does Feb. 9th sound for everyone? that gives us 3 weeks to plan and get others that may no be members to come.

just saw your post here, congrats on the graduation/job/move. i come to the louisville/new albany area every so often, i have several friends who live there. i actually live in Evansville, Indiana....oh and i am a mechanical engineer as well. good luck with everything.:cool:

Then the 16th it is....:laugh:

Hey, how about posting the meet thread in the right forum. And I'm up for ny weekend as long as I have enough notice....

Then the 16th it is....:laugh:

Hey, how about posting the meet thread in the right forum. And I'm up for ny weekend as long as I have enough notice....
because nobody is really sure what forum Kentucky really falls into. Kentucky and Alabama are the only states that are not listed in the description of any of the regional forums. Alabama is obviously in the South East. Kentucky is right in between 5 other regions. :shrug:

I guess we could post it in all 5 regions :D:D

like i said earlier im open for any weekend except the 16th. if you guys are willing to come out to oldham county (crestwood), we could go to a place called open range and do some indoor reball (exactly like paintball only you use reusable "soft" rubber balls instead of paintballs). if we can get about 10-12 of us we can do 5v5 or 6v6. its $30 for ~2hrs. includes equipment, unlimited air, and unlimited balls. either before or after we could go down the street to Hometown Pizza.

just a suggestion.

Hey dan, thanks for coming up to my work today. It was a big surprise! Its kind of funny because my engineering group is called LEG (line extension group) and the group that I work along with is CEG (continous engineering group). So when you said, you were from CEG, i was like, we dont have a Dan in CEG. It dawned on me after you left haha.

Hey dan, thanks for coming up to my work today. It was a big surprise! Its kind of funny because my engineering group is called LEG (line extension group) and the group that I work along with is CEG (continous engineering group). So when you said, you were from CEG, i was like, we dont have a Dan in CEG. It dawned on me after you left haha.
LMAO. no wonder you were confused. we definitely need to get a meet set up too.

Back