• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lotek Gauge Pods :: Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I got an email back from lotek.

With the amount of people I gave them (30) - The pricing would be 20% off any order. They currently are waiting on "Contour Plastic" ? to be in, so the pods can be made. I sent an email back asking how long it would be before that is in.

But there you have it, with 30 people - 20% Off.
I am still going to wait until Friday to see if more people jump in for a better price. But the 20% off is what I was hoping for. It brings the $44.00 price down to $35.00 :cool:

I will post back their response to when the contour pod "plastic" is available.

Oh, BTW..

For any cougar owners, or friends of cougar owners:

Please note: We only have 4-5 Cougar doubles left. No more will be made so its first come first serve. The triple Cougar is available.

I'm considering getting in on this...any way we can get a GB going for gauges? A good price for gauges and I'm definitely in.

I'm considering getting in on this...any way we can get a GB going for gauges? A good price for gauges and I'm definitely in.

That might be difficult as there are many different brands/styles of gauges, and everyone probably has their own favorites.

I know, but the same could be said about other GBs that have been done. I just figure with all these ppl buying pods a lot will probably need gauges to fill them :idea: and if there's a GB that could potentially sway some people and benefit everyone. I appreciate you organizing this one, the price is really hard to resist...

I know, but the same could be said about other GBs that have been done. I just figure with all these ppl buying pods a lot will probably need gauges to fill them :idea: and if there's a GB that could potentially sway some people and benefit everyone. I appreciate you organizing this one, the price is really hard to resist...

A group buy might be able to be organized with a company like glow gauges or something. Personally I want more expensive gauges. Such as Defi or SW.

Like I said, everyone has their own favorite gauges. I wont even attempt a group buy for those. Someone might find a site that has a variety of gauges, to get a group discount, but it probably wont be anymore than 5% off or something.

1. diviniti
2. icysvt (midnight blue)
3. Pen_Two (black)
4. my98SVTturbo (midnight blue)
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA (midnight blue)
7. Matt2kSVT
8. fornetti14 (midnight blue)
9.toursvt
10. S2knott (midnight blue)
11. Lexxer
12.rance (black)
13. Brent372 (tan)
14. TeamSVTour (dark blue)
15. SVT3Rivieres (black)
16. 2kSVT (black)
17. tropictour (tan)
18. muntus (tan)

1. diviniti
3. Pen_Two (black)
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA (midnight blue)
7. Matt2kSVT
9.toursvt
11. Lexxer
12.rance (black)
13. Brent372 (tan)
14. TeamSVTour (dark blue)
15. SVT3Rivieres (black)
16. 2kSVT (black)
17. tropictour (tan)
18. muntus (tan)
19. ArtSvt (midnight blue)

Update: Lotek said the contour "pod plastic" will be in this week.
Also, the Cougar double pods are now non existent.

Suh-weet! This is what I have been wanting. Thanks for setting this up. Will we deal directly with Lotek on ordering or will it go through you?
-tropictour

1. diviniti
3. Pen_Two (black)
5. BriceRice
6. LUCA (midnight blue)
7. Matt2kSVT
9.toursvt
11. Lexxer