• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

looking for my old car

Pope

Veteran CEG'er
Looking for my old car. I am interested to see what has come of it, if anyone knows where it is. Last I heard, it is in the Detroit area.

Pics from while I owned it:
gauge005.jpg

SVT021.jpg

SVT008.jpg

an accusump system is like a pre-oiling/surge protecting system that helps preserve the block from getting scuffing wear like on cold starts..

also i'm sure your wondering if it improves performance, not really... it's almost like it prolongs performance if that makes sense...

-mac

Sorry, she didn't make it.......

Funny enough, it was wrecked after I sold it. However, I think it was repaired, but I do not know much about it after that, other than it should be in the Detroit area.

I should have included that it is a '98, on the original post.

an accusump system is like a pre-oiling/surge protecting system that helps preserve the block from getting scuffing wear like on cold starts..

also i'm sure your wondering if it improves performance, not really... it's almost like it prolongs performance if that makes sense...

-mac

It also safeguards against the notorious hard corner oil starvation issues that can appear on the Duratec 25 by keeping the oil pressure up at all times.

I'd love to know what ever became of my old car, any leads out there? My car was #1253 of 2150 for the 2000 model year.

Back