• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy Looking for a clean Contour SVT, preferrably 99-00. I'm in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

87hatchy

New CEG'er
As the title states, looking for a clean, rust free Contour SVT. Ready to buy, no junk please! I do not want something that needs major work. Let me know what you've got.

Whereabouts in PA? I'm not sure I'm ready to sell just yet but have been toying with the idea. I have a 99 tgreen with a port matched 3l, built suspension, koni struts l, ground control coilovers, 18" wheels, Baer 13" front brakes, 12 rear rotors with prt bracket relocation. And more. Car has a few cosmetic flaws and needs new oil pan and valve cover gaskets. Which I can replace before sale. Would be looking to get $5k. If interested let me know. Can't post pics with my phone but check out my previous threads.

I'm near state college so not incredibly far from you. Yours looks like a nice ride, but to be honest, I think I would prefer one that was closer to being stock.

Have a nice CSVT text me for pictures. (304)-747-8288. I live in Ripley WV. It's a 1998 3L port match (done myself a few months ago) silver frost no rust great shape great car. Many new parts including clutch and slave cylinder, new seals in the 3l all around, new front rear main seals, new timing cover seals, new plugs, new intake seals (upper and lower). New tires with maybe 800 miles on them. New brakes. This car is all stock besides the 3L and the K&N filter. Runs great. Tracks straight as an arrow, this car has been treated with TLC. My brother did a burnout soon after we replaced the motor and I got mad at him because I never even did a burnout in it and no one should treat my car that way but me. And I still can't bring myself to do it. Its too nice of a car. The wheels are really nice. Some curb gashes on a wheel or two. Not in perfect shape. The interior is in perfect shape no rips in seats, all windows and seat belts and sunroof works. The sunroof motor cover (with the Rome lamps) is missing. My wife was detailing my car and may have thrown it out cause it was in the back seat. I hope she didn't cause they're hard to find. Great silver paint. New front windshield cause it had a crack in it. Just put it in Friday the 18th. Brand new WV inspection. Tranny shifts great into all the gears. I love how each gear sucks into gear as you encourage it into gear, cool feeling. Body has 150k motor has 100k From the looks of this car you'd think it was like 80-90k. (maybe less lol)text me for detailed pictures. I may could meet you if the price is right!! I have It for sale locally for 4,000$ but I nee the money so I can put it toward a garage to work out of in the winter time, so 3,500$ buys it. Thanks text me!!! Night

Oh yea the cd player isn't stock. It's a really cool one it changes from green to red or blue or yellow and tilts in 3 different angles and has a remote. THAT ISN'T STOCK lol

Thanks for your offers guys, but i picked one up today! You can close this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back