• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish things would have been that easy man.Come to find out the 3L wasn't worth putting in.Had a ton of Sludge in it!Wish I would've known sooner about it because a certain individual put me in a bigtime crunch.I have soooooooo much more to say about the situation,but thinking about what happened makes me wanna go off the deepend.More details to come.

DSC00588.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00591.jpg

and i did the whole install barefoot:laugh:

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

took a break from that yesterday and helped oberthecat do new control arms and ball joints
DSC00597.jpg

and one for me, well because im a whore:laugh:
DSC00598.jpg

It really is.I've been helping(handing him wrenches and avoiding breaking things:laugh:) everyday so far.I am utterly ecstatic.I will be rollin and back to normality very soon.Hooray for sanity!Bagged is doing a geat job and I am learning quite a bit.The guy literally runs on pure alchohol!:laugh:

It really is.I've been helping(handing him wrenches and avoiding breaking things:laugh:) everyday so far.I am utterly ecstatic.I will be rollin and back to normality very soon.Hooray for sanity!Bagged is doing a geat job and I am learning quite a bit.The guy literally runs on pure alchohol!:laugh:

mmmmmmmmmmm alcohol :drool::laugh:

started adams car for the first time just a few minutes ago and all is well, it lives again!:cool:

I was over there putting all of the BS into the car, fluids, intake, etc etc... finally get it all together, but before we could start it I had to leave for class.

Glad to see adam rolling his SVT again :cool: the nightmare is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back