• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

Following items for sale:

- Black mirko with skidplate attached

- Pre98 trunklid, painted black in Oct/11 (still mint) with lip spoiler

- Bradness tubular control toe arms

- rear poly swaybar endlinks

- (2) 6mm wheel spacers

- (6) #24 3L injectors

- (3) #39 2004 cobra injectors

- Venom VCn-2000 computerized nitrous kit

- (4) black jackpoint covers

- Taurus 3L UIM

- Updated cupholder

- Silver power mirrors
- 1 gloss black passenger power mirror
- 1 flat black driver power mirror

- greystone airbag

- midnight blue steering wheel (no airbag)]

- Candy Toreador red 3.L valvecovers from my 2005 3L (updated PCV)

- Driver side T-RED sideskirt, missing 1 JP cover

- Tinted Pre98 taillight setup. NOT NITESHADES!! Professionally done, super glossy and smooth.

- 2003 GT MAF + Sensor

located in Hamilton, ON

Car is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks CEG. Im sure the new owner will post up eventually, im pretty sure he is a member here, or will be very shortly.

Selling Ford Escape FWD 3.0L! $8700

email me: maverickflyer (at) yahoo . com

2008 Ford Escape XLT *CERTIFIED* - Markham / York Region Cars For Sale - Kijiji Markham / York Region Canada.

DSCN3224.jpg

I have now committed to dedicating my car to the track. Everything will be coming out next spring. If anyone needs MNB interior bits let me know. I'd rather let someone have it than toss it in the garbage. AC system will also be available.

Items For Sale

Items For Sale

Following Items For Sale:
18" Enkei GF-1 rims come with brand new tires. Used from June 2012- October 2012. No curb rash or scratches. Few paint flakes, thats it. $900 obo.
photo10_zps83a58f56.jpg

Aslo for sale is a Black Pre 98 trunk lid with spoiler. Also includes tinted tail lights as well. Few scratches on the spoiler due to storage. $70
photo7_zps871afb13.jpg

Please Pm if any questions or interest. Thanks.

Selling my SVT. Prefer to sell it as is, if no takers will start parting once it gets warmer.

As is. Needs transmission work (differential). Eibach springs on BAT struts, new links, top mounts, control arms and bushings. Rear subframe was refurbished and reinforced. Complete brake job including new e-brake cables. Engine is in great shape, no CEL codes all new Oxygen sensors, intake was rebuild, new main cat. Clutch kit and CV axles were changed. All work was done this summer.
Sunroof works. Interior and original SVT mats are in great shape. OEM contour winter rubber mats will come with the car as well. Some spare parts are available to go with the car, including OEM replacement rocker panels. A/C works as well if that even matters:)
Car is currently on winter rubber that was only used 2 seasons. Focus SVT wheels are available to come with the car for the right buyer.
$(KGrHqRHJEsFDzEyt.jpg
$(KGrHqV,!jkFD0chj.jpg
$(KGrHqF,!ikFD+Hlg.jpg
$T2eC16RHJF0E9nmFS&#7.jpg

Attachments

• $(KGrHqV,!jkFD0chj.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!jkFD0chj.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
1999 Tropic Green SVT #84 of 2760

1999 Tropic Green SVT #84 of 2760

I'm toying with the idea of selling my baby. The car has 163,000 Km on it and is in great shape inside and out. The is no rust but there is a small dent/scratch on the driver's side rear quarter panel. The transmission was rebuilt and upgraded by Terry Haines last December at the same time that the clutch was replaced. If you are seriously interested please IM for price and pics. With the car I have the original brochure, sell sheet, window sticker and certificate of authenticity from Ford.

Sold!

It's been a blast boys.

Last edited:
Lots of parts for sale, PM for prices.

New Koni Rear struts with BAT springs.
parts01.jpg

B&M Short Shifter
parts34.jpg

New Hawk HPS front E1 SVT brake pads
parts12.jpg

E1 SVT Wheel Center Caps
parts39.jpg

2 New Bosch Upstream O2 Sensors
parts21.jpg

New Bosh Downstream O2 Sensor
parts22.jpg

New Left & Right Outer Tie Rod Ends
parts18.jpg

3 New Spark Plug Wires, I don't know what cylinders they are for, 2 long 1 short
parts03.jpg

Clock
parts32.jpg

Headlight Switch
parts30.jpg

1998 Black E0 SVT Contour for parts or repair.

235,000 km on body.

The Good:
- SVT 2.5L engine with 115,000ish km - always used synthetic oil in it
- Rear bumper in good shape
- Midnight Blue interior decent condition
- 98 dash (no warpage)
- 2 newer tires (i think only about 10 - 15k km's)
- 10k-15k on new 4 bolt control arms
#3035 - Formerly owned by Daniel Alfredson of the Ottawa Senators

The Bad:
- Rocker panels rusted badly
- small scratches and dents on rear drivers side door
- rust spots in various locations over body
- ABS doesn't work
- Needs a Battery and some headlight bulbs

The Ugly:
- Brake lines rusted out and all brake fluid drained out.
Car runs well but good luck stopping it.

Still Available

Following Items For Sale:
18" Enkei GF-1 rims. Brand new tires need these gone asap.

Midnight Blue Steering wheel. No airbag.

Taurus 3L Valve covers painted Red

Please Pm me if you have any interest in any items. Thanks.

Last edited:
Seeing if there is any interest for my SVT Focus rims. 4x108 pattern 215/45/17 Tires. Tires have 75% tread left. Rims have minor scuffs and curb rash still look pretty good. PM for price

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the following item for sale:

1) Mirko Splitter Molded to Silver SVT Bumper - this is the original fiberglass splitter. Bumper looks pretty good from a few feet away - but upclose you can notice alot of scratches, and imperfections. It will need a paint job, and repair one crack on the back right side (see pics below). Also includes a damaged seperated skidplate. I hit a bad pothole, and bumper survived, but skidplate did not. It needs to be restraightened out and then can be attached back to bumper. Will also include a factory spoiler.

PM for price

Here is how it looked on my car in mint condition a few years back before I added the skidplate.

Here is how it looks installed with a skidplate on another CEGer's ride:

[URL="http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?75852-Molded-Mirko-w-Mirko-skidplate"]http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?75852-Molded-Mirko-w-Mirko-skidplate

Here are the actual pictures:

Located in Southwest Brampton - looking for a local buyer before I post in U.S. forums.

For inquiries please email me directly at mandeep_manak@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Pulled the A/C from my car this weekend - from California so no rust. PM for price
Cruise control module - PM for price

Back