• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets see those burried tours

Not hardly I use to own a 67 Chevy laid in the ass, rolling on P155's blinging the classic Craigers when I was in High school, proberly before U wore born.:cool: Class of 79
and i would know that how:confused: your tour OBV. missed the boat,like i said before.:cool:

and i would know that how:confused: your tour OBV. missed the boat,like i said before.:cool:
Ok smart one, lets break this down on how my Tour missed. The quote was "LAND of the Bling Bling and the Lo lows" so how does my Tour miss on that, when the quote is about Southern California and the style's that come from it. Not just my Tour:cool:. you should stay indoors a bit and warm that brain up. Where else can a slang term make it into the Dictionary "Bling Bling" only from Cali.

And before any other Jeremiah Johnson's jump on the band wagon, Yes I lived in the snow before, Canada,New Hampshire, Utah and Oregon. So thats why I laugh cause I been there done that. And don't miss it a bit. :cool: :cool:

Back