• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lehigh Valley Cars & Coffee

If we have all three SVT's going, maybe we can setup a meeting point and park all in the same spot. Show the green one!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

That sounds like a good idea. And yes you should show the green one off! Shine it up and good to go! How about we met up at the Wawa thats on the corner of Stefko and E Broad say 8:30am?

We could try to meet up at 8am. Got there about 820-830 last time and was in the first lot.

The next cars and coffee this month I'm planning on going. I just hope to have my SVT back by then! Might bring a few friends too.

A Contour SVT, surely a member of the 1st car forum I was apart of, www.contour.org and I'm still a member. It was my 1st new car, a 2000 Silfro CSVT!

Love the green GT-R too! Lots of great pics, thank you:cool:

Sent from my SPH-M930 using Tapatalk 2

That would be awesome! My cuosin with be with in a Focus ST as well.

Well everyone whos going to go get ready for Sunday. We Meet at Wawa at 8am, address is 741 E BROAD STREET BETHLEHEM PA 18018. From there well all head out to the Steel Stacks say 8:15 - 8:30 to make sure all who is going has time in case your late. Can i get a show of hands whos all going?

Back