• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Last photoshoot of the T-red before it goes away.....

Sil-fro is my brothers. It's next in line for work to be done. Damn alternators :mad:!

The longer I have the t-red, the more I want it. It is leaving tomorrow and for good. Say good bye!

I can't get the same $ for a stock 98 silfro otherwise we would sell his and keep the t-red.

i traded in a basically stock CSVT Silfro with 292,xxx Miles for 200 bucks for my Lightning....

I think the trade was valid though. less miles, 2 more cylinders, eaton supercharger....yeah good trade!

It was delivered yesterday. I was on the road for almost 17hrs round trip :eek:.

We got the car back! Woooo hoooo! Buyer contacted me via PM and said he was ready to sell it so he could buy a new car! Because we just had a baby and had time off of work, there was no way I could come up with the money. I asked my brother (SLVRFRST) if he wanted it and that's how it ended. He got the $$$ together and the car made the trip back to us. It's good to know such a well built car is now in my families possesion. Sure it has a few more scratches now and 17" silver Focus wheels with brand new tires :laugh:. His car is the silver E0 in the first picture and will be for sale soooooon!

If I remember correctly I believe I may have seen this car about a month ago (I as well live in canton) she looks great and it's nice to see you got her back!

It's great to see it back!

The Silver E0 sold already too. Someone picked it up this weekend.

No, it was sold on stock E0s with new tires.

He is looking to sell the Kazeras, he had someone interested and it seems they backed out because they won't answer any phone calls/texts :shrug:

Back