• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just when I thought PT Cruisers couldn't..

I drove a PT Turbo vert. on my vacation this month.

All I can say is, I could not wait to get home and jump back in my car. I will never drive one of those things again. Horrible car.

that thing is nice i love how all the colors clash very well thought out

I think the dude thinks that he owns some sorta super beetle or something? Arent those old ass beetle lights installed on that first one?

fuggin uglier than I could even possibly dream a PT-Snoozer to be!

the second one is hot! How did they do the little cab lookin top? is that an S-10 grafted via A-pillars or something?

I like it - all Dodge products should feature Viper motors.

With different wheels, no port holes, no flames, and completely black...it might look good. :shrug:

Nothing, nothing at all could make that ride look good.
That's just ugly.

I think the dude thinks that he owns some sorta super beetle or something? Arent those old ass beetle lights installed on that first one?

the second one is hot! How did they do the little cab lookin top? is that an S-10 grafted via A-pillars or something?

...I think you might be correct on the headlights. I had a super beetle as my first car :)

As for the cab top, it looks like they took out the middle door section and somehow grafted the back hatch onto it. Looks awesome!!!!

Back