• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July meet

July meet

• The 12th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - specify in comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Who's down for a July meet at my place? I'm thinking either the 12th or 13th? BYOB and meat, I can furnish some soda, chips, if anyone else wants to bring something to share fantastic.

Normal rules apply, show up anytime you would like after 8 am, stay until whenever. It's been a good long time since WGL has gotten together and the new digs are well past due for a CEG break in.

New address:
1 5 0 E. G a r f i e l d St
Waterman, IL 60556

Last edited:
So, bring the kid, bring the truck, and bring me a 2.5l. All problems solved 😃

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The following weekend is my birthday weekend, but I don't know yet if my social director has planned any other activities for that weekend. It is possible I could be available.

Dave, I am available for the 19th or 20th if you are interested in changing the date.

Soooooo.... Other than soundq and fogarty is anyone else planning on possibly coming the weekend of the 19th?

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have been extremely busy and will be out of town starting next tuesday all the way thru the 26th so i'll be out. Nevertheless, all my stuff at your house is for sale for whoever shows up with cash, which i need.

Hope there is a better turnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back