• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Joe's Powder Co. (pricing listed inside)

that's perfect. Could I get a price in whatevers closest to lazer red? Shipping would be to Medicine Hat Alberta Canada. I'm sur you know usps is the best for shipping to Canada.

Another batch of boombox strap hardware came back from Zinc:

PICT0002.jpg

Haha, no - I have 2 boomboxes that these clip into. Otherwise I have about 30 boomboxes right now :cool: :laugh:.

I guess I don't have to PM you a picture :laugh: - you found it here ;).

Sent out today for you.

Sorry but I did not read all 67 pages yet. Do you have an itemized price list specific to the svt on what parts you powder coat? The color I am looking at is T-Red. Smooth.

Another batch of boombox strap hardware came back from Zinc:

PICT0002.jpg

You and your boomox Fetish! :laugh:

This picture always reminds me of that movie, The Game, w/Michael Douglas and Sean Penn .... when he finds all those keys in his glove box.... "Thank you for choosing CRS!!!!" hahahahahah

Yea I was just going to ask you about that... what gives? Was pricing changing that much were it was a pain to upkeep?

No, not hard to upkeep - just wanted to keep it more on the DL, ya know what I mean :D

another pic of Joe's work!

heres the valve cover he did for me with my Esslinger plug wire cover mocked up.
this thing really looks great in real sunlight. taken with my phone:
216961_10150557372750298_682805297_18544499_4540251_n.jpg

Hey Joe, is there such a thing as a matte black wrinkle finish?
The black wrinkle looks nice, but it appears (to me) that it has more of a gloss to it then say, the red intake or the blue crossover pipe you did some time ago. Those looked to have more of a flat/matte finish.
Just curious...

The black wrinkle has a pretty good sheen to it. I'm sure there is a more flat version of it, just never looked. I will let you know.

The black wrinkle has a pretty good sheen to it. I'm sure there is a more flat version of it, just never looked. I will let you know.

Joe,

Black Carbide texture is close to flat wrinkle. It matches the texture on the Shelby Mustangs engine parts. There is a pic of it somewhere on the forum.

I will be closing up shop for a few months to finish my house projects before our baby gets here. Expect to wait until October 2011 before I pick it up again. Baby is due July 27th. I will update here for everyone. Thanks!

Here are a couple things that were finished up a few weeks ago:

Custom Green Bay Packers wedding card box, plasma cut, painted green/gold/white - "G" is a seperate piece epoxied to the box:

f1a81cc3d208_e07a2728-449b-4762-8a40-03220856a875.jpg

Another SVT UIM painted dark blue metallic:

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

And of course, plasma cut and powder coated SZ plaques - black & blue wrinkle, and another special color:

5-12-2011006.jpg

Back