• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Its a sad day

CRGkart44

Is Cruising For A Bruising
When someone steals your bumper and one of your wheels. Especially when the car is in the drive way:nonono::help:

0919091811.jpg

whating for you to pull a rabbitt outa your ass .I know you got something up your sleeve

Wish they would have stolen those nasty tail lights instead ;0

agreed.

someone backed into it a while ago. scratched the bumper jst under the light. and shattered the stock. these were only 50 bucks as opposed to the 150 for a single stock light. oh well... they arent tooo bad in person. kinda goes with the black badges.. but i still perfer the stockers

agreed.

someone backed into it a while ago. scratched the bumper jst under the light. and shattered the stock. these were only 50 bucks as opposed to the 150 for a single stock light. oh well... they arent tooo bad in person. kinda goes with the black badges.. but i still perfer the stockers
so your getting a new or repainted bumper:shrug:

ummm, no. i thought about it right after... but it was going to be like 250-300 and it wasnt really worth it for the amount of damage.. not too noticable unless you were next to it.

and i have no more bumper.

ummm, no. i thought about it right after... but it was going to be like 250-300 and it wasnt really worth it for the amount of damage.. not too noticable unless you were next to it.

and i have no more bumper.
so it was stolen for real:shrug:

you'd better find a new place to park , and it looks like such a nice neighborhood:nonono:

How many blue Protege5s in your area? Since you said your bumper was damaged, it should be fairly easy to distinguish which one is yours if found driving around town. Then you wait for them to go to sleep and get your stuff back, and maybe a little something extra for your worries :laugh:.

maybe this will make you fell better cept she's kind fuggly:laugh:

Copy%20of%20Mazda1%20%28Large%29.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How many blue Protege5s in your area? Since you said your bumper was damaged, it should be fairly easy to distinguish which one is yours if found driving around town. Then you wait for them to go to sleep and get your stuff back, and maybe a little something extra for your worries :laugh:.

i am the only one. there is maybe one red and blakc one... and i know both of them. maybe 2-3 others.

but not a single laser blue

and royal, i love that guys P5:drool:

Oh, and to add to a WONDERFULL couple days, i blew my motor on my bike.

To make it better, i was on my way to school. So i missed my Stats test, and im already doing bad in that class.. pretty sure i already basically failed it.

JEBUS she is scary looking.
like a man in makeup and a bikini :nonono:

Maybe you should stop parking in the driveway.... or get some video cameras and record it and catch the bastid GL I live downtown in a city with high crime and I'v never had anything stolen off cars in my drive way...

nice jack stand did you go and jack it up for them? or are you playin

nice jack stand did you go and jack it up for them? or are you playin

yeah... jacked it up... left all the tools outside... and put a HUGE sign on the car that said "Please take my driverside rear wheel as well as my rear bumper."

then the next day i made a sign that said "Please take my sideskirts.. they make me feel girly"

yeah... jacked it up... left all the tools outside... and put a HUGE sign on the car that said "Please take my driverside rear wheel as well as my rear bumper."

then the next day i made a sign that said "Please take my sideskirts.. they make me feel girly"

so where did the jack stand come from? and yeah that really sucks better park the car inside before more disappears or set a really good trap (video cameras) and catch the bastard....

Back