• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

INTREST CHECK: aussie sunshade duplicates

Status
Not open for further replies.

newb

Hard-core CEG'er
ok guys, i'm entertaining donating my original sunshade to get a mold/copy made. and see if we can get a small run made. this is only a interest check at this time. i'm assuming there would need to be a amount needed down.please if your truely interested please add your name to the list.

1. newb
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. ...
  5. ...
  6. ...
  7. ...
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...

I'm interested, depending on price obviously. BUT, I wanted to post in the other thread but I was at work. I was gonna say, since some people say they didn't like the shape too much and all, I thought about doing one of these for our cars. It's an STI window spoiler and I really like it a lot. But of course, this is for the Aussie sunshade, so I will regress.

112_0512_wrx_evo_21z+2006_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti+roof_spoiler_view.jpg

i thin if we can get 15+ people to show interest that would show any manufacture that there is a demand for these.

i'm guessing,depending on amount created and sold, we could hope to keep it under 400 lol i know this is a bit vague . i would want it to stay close to the same material. as it is very strong. ill get some pics up tomorrow

price and outcome depending I would be interested in 2 of them. only thing I would suggest is that they are adjusted to fit the rear window alittle better. the original, I believe, creates alittle bit of a gap to the corners of the rear window.

here is an old picture of my SVT before I got it

IMG_0083.jpg

here is another picture from years ago, this one was broken in half as someone tried stealing it off the car ...

hugosvt.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I see now.. Well if they are going on contour's a good plastic shop will be able to mold them w/o bracket just get them to a set window as all 98 up rear windows are the same, then just use a good d-sided tape or epoxy to hold them down.

ill be in contact with a few places over the next week and will have some stuff to show soon.

depending on price, finished product, etc

1) newb
2) JRoX85
3) SVT in indy
4) Contourfever87
5) brapple
6) brapple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back