• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Internships

2000myst

Veteran CEG'er
Hey Guys,

I know that most of you are in some kind of engineering field, mechanical, manufacturing, etc.

As some of you know I am at UNH studying to become a Mechanical Engineer.

I will not be going back to my old jobs no matter what happens, an internship or not.

To the point- Since this is the New England branch I wanted to know if anyones company is hiring interns for the summer or for anything else. I am mostly interested in materials, mainly composite materials, but I want to get a job learning what and engineer does. Any engineering type is fine.

I recently applied for an internship at Ford for the summer. We'll have to see what happens but I definately would like a job in some kind of engineering field.

I do have a very nice resume and can send it upon request.

Thanks Guys,

Dan

up your way would be GE ... in CT you will have all of the UTC companies, Timken, Gerber Scientific, Jake Brake, Rogers Corp, Electric Boat

I would check with your career services or see what companies your you school gets to sponcer senior design projects and start there.

I would have to guess that most large compainies would hire summer interns

and great mind set, you will be much better off having an intership over the summer and not going back to your normal job

its too early anyways in terms of finding out what companies need interns, but non the less good to know what companies are out there..

GEAE in Hooksett NH hires interns, but a lot of times they take preference over employee's college kids first.
It's still worth looking into.
That's where I met Cobra. :cool:

Back