• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest check...Fall run to Hell?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I know its been some time since the gang has gotten together to do a driving meet, so I thought I'd gauge the interest for this. Now I'm not real familar with the surroundings out there so I was hoping for someoine to chime in and maybe help out. I'd like to see what everyone has been up to and driving now, I know there's been some changes. So, what do you guys think:shrug:

I might be down, as long as I have my new suspension installed by then.

I'm down. Just need to order my clear bra and install the thing. :cool:

Pete, you might wanna leave that to the pros, trust me! We've gotta a guy that does our Lotus' and he says its alot of work. BTW, pick up the latest M/T magazine for an ego boost for your EcoTec:cool: The car is really opening some eyes for sure!

Pete, you might wanna leave that to the pros, trust me! We've gotta a guy that does our Lotus' and he says its alot of work. BTW, pick up the latest M/T magazine for an ego boost for your EcoTec:cool: The car is really opening some eyes for sure!

I saw that.

Well the only bid I got was for $1000 and that seemed WAY too steep. Could your guy give me a bid?

At the same time Roger...you always want to leave things to the pros...remember your brake caliper clips?

Alright, I'm going to put up a thread for this and let this thread fade away, hopefully, this way there's no confusion.

Good job guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back