• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Index of "Rare" Contour SVTs

Last edited:
I remember several years ago about a company making a F/I version, kinda like Rousch putting their touch on a Mustang. They put a small butterfly logo on the rear near the SVT, the only way to "warn" public of the sleeper. Anyone from 99-2001 remember this one????

Rod

Last edited:
my contribution...

my contribution...

Contour puff? These must have been before my time lol
haha yeah instead of a *HONK* when you hit the horn its a man's feminem voice and it says "eeexcuuuuuthee meeee!"

These arn't actual Contour/Mystique models, more of a rare SVT options...

1: My 98 SVT has no Sun-Roof
2: The other day i saw a T-Red E1 with gold package... (Bleh :nonono: )

i've never seen another SVT with gold package besides that one, and i'm not sure how many other people besides myself here don't have a Sun-roof... so anyhow, that's my contribution to "rare contour svt's". another rare option a post was recently started about was Traction Control, but i've never actually seen anybody who owned a SVT with that option so thats why i'm not listing it.

Last edited:
what do you mean by "gold package"?
My buddy brian here in knoxville has a black svt with a gold package. Grill ring is gold reflector chrome is gold and the side emblems are gold. FWIW he hates it lol oh and the antenna base too i think.

My buddy brian here in knoxville has a black svt with a gold package. Grill ring is gold reflector chrome is gold and the side emblems are gold. FWIW he hates it lol oh and the antenna base too i think.

ok. the ford emblems rings and the words "contour gl" are gold on my 97. have yet to see another contour with the gold emblems like mine.

Everytime this thread comes up I have to look, just in case there are some PICS!!!! Needs more pics!

Back