• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

in orlando

tigerbalm

Veteran CEG'er
i've been in orlando for a couple of days and my blinkers are on the fritz. I'm pretty sure its either the blinker switch itself or the relay. If anyone around 2 hours from me has one or knows where to get one let me know. Also if anyone just wants to meet up let me know i've got some time to fill as i'll be down here until the 5th.

Drive down to my hood and we can hang out and go to the junkyard. I just got back. There are 3 cougars and about 6 Contours. Most v6. all autos. Im in hollywood. google 33023 for a time frame.

There are plenty of good JYs in the orlando area. You could always just google some and pull some pieces out then see if that works. Are in you orlando or the surrounding area?

It is raining pretty hard here right now so going to the JY might be annoying.

Drive down to my hood and we can hang out and go to the junkyard. I just got back. There are 3 cougars and about 6 Contours. Most v6. all autos. Im in hollywood. google 33023 for a time frame.
If I was on my own i'd make the drive, but its me, my sis, my g/f and her bro. The girls probably wont go for it. I'm over 3 hours from there.

The blinker works once or twice after i turn it on then quits. If i play with the switch it starts to work some, and it happens both left and right.

I can send you a blinker arm if you want to switch it and see if it works.

Back