• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

If bagged and the mexican had kids

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
350ci Chevy V-8
700 R-4 Transmission
Six Wheel Drive
Shaved
Suicide Doors
Sliding Ragtop

2.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

4.jpg

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/...x.html]http://www.truckinweb.com/feat....html

That's as retarded as buying a used 3L turbo and trying to pass it off as your own. :nonono:

the funny comments and what not are cool because when it all comes down to it everyone poking fun is freinds. but comments like this are a little overboard. ryan paid for that car with his hard earned money so to me that definatley makes it his car nuff said.

I believe the 2 personally know each other Scott. :D

the message was not just for him, several people have jumped on the bandwagon and its poured into many threads on the site and to tell you the truth its old and im tired of hearing about it. unless you make a cool movie or something LOL

Yeah seriously...if you don't have thick skin, don't post.:shrug:

Especially when someones who's a mod threatens to serve infractions when one of their friends is getting a little bit of flack. I won't mention names though.

The seats look like they are straight out of a 70's speed boat, the door/fender intersection is terrible, and it appears to have no gages.

Obviously the builder has never heard that just because you can does not mean you should.

Yeah seriously...if you don't have thick skin, don't post.:shrug:

Especially when someones who's a mod threatens to serve infractions when one of their friends is getting a little bit of flack. I won't mention names though.

you shouldnt mention names cause you would be wrong. i was speaking to all parties in that thread even the ones who are freinds of mine. please tell me where my comment was protecting him?
http://contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=412668#post412668

thats what i thought, thanks for your useless opinion though

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm subscribed to Truckin' magazine and that F-ugly thing was in there. I wanted to post it for you guys sooner, but I have no scanner. Personally a dually would have been cool but a "threely" is just dumb.

the message was not just for him, several people have jumped on the bandwagon and its poured into many threads on the site
I think people are just sick of hearing about how fast it is and yada yada every other day. :rolleyes:

[/threadjack]

Honestly, it probably feels pretty gutless even with that engine in it.. It has to turn so many wheels...lol..

Last edited:
Bumper is falling off, mirrors were removed from the mounts (which are still intact), fit/finish are worse than the last car I totalled. :nonono:

Oh wait... I figured it out.. The thing is sitting on the ground so the drivers side of the bumper is pushing up the light and the fender.. The fender is almost taking out the hood.. :blackeye::blackeye: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: It would be pretty hard to get that thing on the dyno...LOL..

Back