• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ideas for a car meet

I thought you were over 18?

if so, you can go to certain clubs, (well one that i know of) that are 18 plus.

Just 17, my friend... I will be going to the Gold Club come December 5 thoughAnd if it doesn't stop you a ll from going, it should. Because I am awesome.

Last edited:
We can go to the places I listed or I've always wanted to tour the basketball hall of fame........ :eek:

so lets take a vote on

Sturbridge village
Butterfly santuary
trolley museum
air museum
basketball hall of fame

etc........

If it's Sturbridge village, thats right around the corner from me. We could maybe do half a day working on anything people wanted to work on at my house.

If it's Sturbridge village, thats right around the corner from me. We could maybe do half a day working on anything people wanted to work on at my house.

That'd be cool.

I'm all for a strip club. If you're under 18... well, we need someone to keep an eye on the cars. I care much more about bewbs than pirates.

I'm thinking the Butterfly place or the Essex steam boat. Do they serve booze on that boat?

I'm thinking the Butterfly place or the Essex steam boat. Do they serve booze on that boat?

yeah i think they have a limited bar but I am not 100% sure. This time of year, or maybe it was in January you get a chance to see the Bald Eagles that nest in the area from the boat.

It was a joke. Brapple, I would jack your car faster than I could realize I was doing it.

And Bomber, we all know you're a skank for a fast granny car.:shrug:

I AM I AM I AM. wait can i go kart at 17? or does my mommy need to sign papers?:eek:

Haha I'm not sure. Did you check out all the other places I listed in the beginning of this thread. I really want to go to Sturbridge again and the Butterfly Sancuary :laugh:

Back