• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IC:Torsen GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Gorman NECO
2. Nezerconezer NECO
3. Beans CEG/NECO
4. deliveryguy NECO
5. Newcat016 NECO
6. QBCSVT CEG

1. Gorman NECO
2. Nezerconezer NECO
3. Beans CEG/NECO
4. deliveryguy NECO
5. Newcat016 NECO
6. erfnick1 NECO
7. Trackcat NECO
8. QBCSVT CEG

To add to the thread, Bearings/Seals will also be needed for the differential swap. These should either be incorporated into the price or optional as a GB price if possible.

Bill please let us know either on CEG or NECO or both! Thanks

- amyn

To add to the thread, Bearings/Seals will also be needed for the differential swap. These should either be incorporated into the price or optional as a GB price if possible.

Bill please let us know either on CEG or NECO or both! Thanks

- amyn

...and the shim kit

Well I will have this installed by a professional. I will not be doing this myself. If the installer has this shim kit from a previous install will they be able to reuse the shim kit to install another Torsen.

- amyn

guys, i've requested on NECO that we move this to the next step... deposits. I'm not sure if beans has bought his own yet, so can someone volunteer as the assigned address for shipping. We also need to get confirmed numbers. G.

Guys,

If I can order enough, I will get free shipping to me, then I send them individually out to you. I will charge the standard ground of $7.50.

That way people will get them directly to their house.

Thank you Bill for helping out. I'll try to get confirmation from members on NECO. Please let us know how much and when, what needs to be paid. I think most members need a diff, bearings and seals as a minimum. If you could price on this basis and the 7 members i believe are still interested, we would be grateful... thanks G.

ok offer is $525 for the diff $40.70 for bearings seals, $38 for shims and $7.50 shipping. Bill can you confirm we can pick 'n' mix...thanks G.

When would money need to be in and when would this GB end? Just wondering what kinda time frame i have but i have a feeling ill prob miss out on this one.

ok guys, lets call the order date 1st October. As Bill said, no money needed, but firm commitment. G.

OK. 24hrs to ordertime...we need 3 people minimum i think to qualify for the prices quoted...please post up if your in...thanks ..G.

Waiting to hear back from Bill...I PM'd him a week ago with some questions, but haven't heard back yet. When I do, I'll make a decision on whether I'm in or out.

OK. 24hrs to ordertime...we need 3 people minimum i think to qualify for the prices quoted...please post up if your in...thanks ..G.

Waiting to hear back from Bill...I PM'd him a week ago with some questions, but haven't heard back yet. When I do, I'll make a decision on whether I'm in or out.
he is reading these boards..maybe you could post your questions here or on NECO...G.

I am reading the boards, but I am also in a new position and I am not doing as much parts stuff as I used to. I am the new BDC/Internet Manager here and doing more sales related stuff. But I will always take care of the CEG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back