• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I think I've found my Project Contour....

Swazo

Hard-core CEG'er
6627548.jpg

Pre-98 SE, MTX75, blown(up) 2.5L, E1's

I'm just waiting to see if he'll sell this car aside from the other 99+ with a good 2.5 he's trying to sell together. I might be able to grab this one for under $500........
http://www.ksl.com/emedia/slc/662/66275/6627548.jpg?filter=ksl/gallery1

Hey! we can be twins! I got mine for a dollar. Engine blown 2.5L MTX SE same color. Dropped a used 2.5, new clutch, new engine wire harness, had new tires, new springs all the way around etc. If you have questions, hit me up. I've been many places on this car..

As for the seats, THEY ARE INCREDIBLE. Comfy, very snug, and sporty. Great lumbar support and the drivers seat does everything but pivot.

The super-bolstered ones that came in some pre-98s. They make the standard SE seats look like a flat bench. They're even more snug than the SVT seats. They're just freakin' awesome.

5259_20.JPG

Are these the seats you're referring to?

A 97 Contour with a blown engine would only go for approximately $250-300 around here.

I have post-98 mystique leather and those bolsters hold me in well, now everyone else in the car slides from side to side always, but that's ok, it's funny to see.

Odds are my Contour will be rusting in my driveway for the winter as I prep my garage for any major plans I might have for it.

I cannot bring myself to scrap her. I feel like I owe that car some love after so many years without a garage.

I'm serious. Stop laughing. :ponder: :laugh:

mystique seats you sit on contour seat you sit in:drool:

Attachments

• contour 7.jpg
    contour 7.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 0
The guy has been sitting on these two Contours and is trying to sell both for $900. I offered him $450 for the one that I want, but he won't budge from $700 :mad:

Odds are my Contour will be rusting in my driveway for the winter as I prep my garage for any major plans I might have for it.

I cannot bring myself to scrap her. I feel like I owe that car some love after so many years without a garage.

I had Swazo's shell and I should have kept the damn thing. The sheet metal was all still great, but I had Exdelayed come down with a flatbed and haul it off to be crushed.

I kick myself everytime I think of it, because I wouldn't have to find another damn Contour to test some new ideas out on.

bill, stop being retarded. :)

swazo, do it man. you have any parts left from the last tour?

Back