• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I may need someone to ride down to the Dragon with me, anyone?

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
A couple of buddies of mine have a problem with their scedules, so I may need someone to ride down with me. The only thing you need to pay for is your food, drink, etc (donations are welcome, but certainly NOT expected) I'd rather it be someone I've known for a while, so let me throw this out here now...WHO WANTS TO SLAY THE DRAGON?!

fun road, went for my first time at the end of July while being on vacation in Gatlinburg, TN. Also went on the Foot Hills Parkway as well as some other fun roads around the area. Heard Blue Ridge Parkway is fun but I didn't make it over there.

If you can, go on a weekday. I went on a monday and only saw 2 cops where I turned onto Route 129 after coming off the Foot Hills Parkway and that was it for the entire time I was there. Talked to a guy on a sport bike and he said the weekend had a bunch of cops there as well as a bunch of cars/bikes, he said I picked the right time to come as it wasn't busy like it was the previous two days.

Have fun!

I miss the dragon. Good luck to all who runs and if you miss out. your really missing out. time of your life trust me. great meet. and great run(s)

Also, if you go and see photographers on the side of the road... take note of the names so you can go check out their pictures. I found a couple I really liked from when I went. Speaking of which, I need to go order them, haven't done it yet. I think there were like 6 photographers out there from 4 different sites when I was there, each of them had like 5-8 of me as I went through.

Yeah, Killboy is probably the main one... a few others that were there when I was are US129Photos, Zee Foto and MoonShinePhoto.

Back