• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How I deer hunt

That deer has to be fake! Think about it, when you hit a dear in a normal, made of metal kinda car, going like 45 mph, it jacks your **** up pretty bad. That racecar is made of fiberglass and aluminum and was probably going upwards of 60 or 70. You don't just run into something like that and not get a scratch.

However, the camera DID follow it, and the driver DID swerve before hitting it. I'm wondering where the deer went....

That deer has to be fake! Think about it, when you hit a dear in a normal, made of metal kinda car, going like 45 mph, it jacks your **** up pretty bad. That racecar is made of fiberglass and aluminum and was probably going upwards of 60 or 70. You don't just run into something like that and not get a scratch.

However, the camera DID follow it, and the driver DID swerve before hitting it. I'm wondering where the deer went....
Normal car doesn't cut through the air as well as a race car. It's possible that since a race car "slices" through the air better than a street car, it might be able to slice through other things without damage better as well. Just a thought. :cool:
Karl

hey i bet those guys actually have a shrinking ray on those commercials and an owl actually comes and carries one of them away? can you be any more obtuse?

Have you hit a small deer with a car? I have. Why would anyone set this up? What is the point? You can even see the driver try to dodge for split second. The camera op even follows the deer as well. It's to new to be on snopes so I can't shut you down that way. This is a Can Am car and capable of withstanding quite a bit of punishment. Deer was just hit in suck a way to b deflected up and into the woods.

Normal car doesn't cut through the air as well as a race car. It's possible that since a race car "slices" through the air better than a street car, it might be able to slice through other things without damage better as well. Just a thought. :cool:
Karl

Yeah, now that I think about it, that makes some sense....

It's kinda like that invincible wedge car in Gone in 60 seconds 2 or 3, I can't remember....

Back