• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HIDid it

this is the tip of the iceburg. you should see what times hector can get with the simplest of mods. i think he took a second off his time using thinner oil?!

That is alright m!key....I understand. You won't answer my question.:shrug:

i told you i have no idea what to do about that horrible, smelly, bubbling rash on your privates!

i thought i might have springs on it by then but they didnt get here today. shipping companies lately have been slacking big time.

i thought i might have springs on it by then but they didnt get here today. shipping companies lately have been slacking big time.
Some quick mods!?:eek: You work fast mang!:cool:

I got a Walbro 255 lph fuel pump and Hallman MBC I am itching to throw on....gotta resist; need more mods before custom ECU reflash.:crazy: :laugh:

i would have the cobb turbo back exhaust and AP tuned to stage 2 if they had released the '07 version yet. soon enough i guess.

1st of all if you're going to use my real name, spell it correctly.

I believe before I dropped the exhaust I ran a 13.9 or so and then got pissed off and dropped the exhaust. I'm way to lazy to actually dig for my time slips.

2nd of all complaining that someone dropped their exhaust and beat you at the track is retarded because I believe you had an exhaust you could have removed as well.

3rd of all my car had only been back together for a week and I was tuning as I went.... hence better times later in the day.. who'd a thunk it.

4th of all... Mikey your car rocks... I need to get some lip spoiler action on my car.

And E) Dropped clutch = tire smoke in my world.

coughs 13.8 before exhuast. Seems wierd Hector ran over a 14 in his 12 second car and Barge crushed him by over a half a second. LOL

Barge FTW....

Also:
bash.gif

duel.gif

uowboxcu8.gif

and
uowfuriousrj8.gif

This is the BEST way to describe our bench racing, its going to be a great winter leading up to SZ07':laugh: I say we start off the year by getting together in the building attached to the compound and watching the Barrett-Jackson auction in January:ponder: Then the following month we'll have the annual D&B meet and then...

Sound bite...

Sound bite...

I remember hearing that in either "Alien" or "Aliens" when that guy said "game over man, game over!" I can't wait for SZ07', but I insist on being the pace car though:laugh:

There's a pretty good chance my car will be pretty much exactly like it is now.. so I'll have to leave it up to Mikey to take up the Rex reigns.

awwwwwwwwww come on. you are the subie guru. i am just a young grasshopper only now learning the power of the boost.

Last edited:
Back