• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey Okies

johnhazelair

CEG'er
Anyone still own a CSVT that lives here in OKC or close to pauls valley?

about to take a svt off someones hand for cheap and wanna drop a 3L in it. so asking if anyone has done this that can help or give advice. thanks fellas

aren't you selling yours, pithon?

did you do the 3L swap yourself?

i found a guy selling me his SVT for $500 just to get rid of it cause the wife doesn't want it.. needs repairs but im gonna drop a 3L in it anyways.

Just dropped the motor/trans in today actually :) Glad to see you're back John.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks bro.. good to be back! can't wait to get this thing rolling. i will post progress pics in the pics and videos thread. we need to look into getting a meet together in the fall for a cruise down to Talimena area. or the refuge at Lawton. I do photography so would love to take some wicked pics

what did you put in, Full or split port? dont suppose I could hit you up when im ready to do mine for some help maybe? i'll pay you in gum... or beer.... or just old fashioned boring cash.. haha

Lol a meet sounds great! I did a split port with SVT cams. I'm sure I could be persuaded to help out. If you can find an MPV motor that is a good start.

Sent from my Galaxy SII Skyrocket

Lol a meet sounds great! I did a split port with SVT cams. I'm sure I could be persuaded to help out. If you can find an MPV motor that is a good start.

Lol sweet. What's an MPV motor?

I just found a site that sells a 3.5l 260 hp motor for the svt contours. Little to pricey for me.

That must have been Nautilus Performance. He's a member here. Mazda MPV ,it's just about the easiest swap.

I'm here in OKC also. I've got two CSVTs. A 98 and a 99. Both need work. I wouldn't mind helping out as I'm going to do this in my 99 also. The 98 is a parts car so I'm willing part it out if things are needed.

Back