• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cool Pics and a New Mod

cobrawannabe

Addicted CEG'er
Cleaned the living ???? out of the FST over the last two days. I think It looks good for now. I was basically trying to get rid of all the paint imperections I could before I send it out to be buffed/ wet-sanded next Thursday. Also, these pics feature my latest mod, Lamin-X Yellow on the fog lights for better fog vision.

But first, a pic of the Contour....
SDC10001.jpg

Nice ass...
SDC10016-2.jpg

The fogs...
SDC10015-2.jpg

SDC10014-2.jpg

SDC10013-1.jpg

SDC10012-2.jpg

SDC10011.jpg

SDC10010-1.jpg

Most of the products I used along with all applicators...
SDC10007-1.jpg

And finally the complete line-up, sans applicarots, teryy towels, and the like...
SDC10017-2.jpg

Oh, and quick disclaimer...

The fog pics were taken after some driving, all bugs and grime were cleaned off of the car completely before polishing and such...

cars looking good but your thread title fails lol. I am still trying to find the cool pics:shrug:
:laugh:

I am thinking about doing yelow fogs on the svt.........

I can't believe you still have the Contour ... didn't you get the Focus specifically to have a reliable car so that you could travel beyond the town lines?

glad to see you take care of the car, sad to see the kind of chemicals you use :nonono:

You can get good chemicals for like $3 more than what you paid for all of that stuff, rule of thumb is Meguiars. If you want something good and cheap Meguiars makes good inexpensive products.

glad to see you take care of the car, sad to see the kind of chemicals you use :nonono:

You can get good chemicals for like $3 more than what you paid for all of that stuff, rule of thumb is Meguiars. If you want something good and cheap Meguiars makes good inexpensive products.

Agreed, I have been using Meguiars since I've gotten my car and the three step system works very nicely. Used it on my car and my dad's Mustang and have gotten the best shine out of the cars and it seems to last a good while too.

cars looking good but your thread title fails lol. I am still trying to find the cool pics:shrug:
:laugh:

I am thinking about doing yelow fogs on the svt.........
Hahahaha, not cool pix at all. Just reflections:laugh:
Question: What does the Contour do all day?
Sit and cry
please tell me you didnt use the turtle wax compound.....
Yup. It does a great job.
...Cherrypower wash :laugh:
Hell yeah!
lol yeah isnt it like a bajillion gallons for 2.99 or something like that?
I got 6 gallons for free from work:laugh: It's normally $.95 a gallon

I ran out of all my Meguire's. I'm usually obsessed with the stuff.

Back