• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey M!key!!!!

They were prototypes, and Morette kept promising the next revision would take care of the shape problems. Funny thing is that was a few years ago and they still have the announcement on their website.

You wouldn't say that if you saw them on Mikey's car. Fit a lot better.

no way... they definately fit better on my car - remember I do own his car as well and the drivers side definately looks slightly better on my car.

the passenger side is almost perfect on both cars though

They fit like poo...although much better than trying to fit Mondeo specific lights.

PICT0506.JPG

I'd like to take a BFH to those fender corners & tap them down a bit.

Looks good tho, I'd like to see a set of fender spats w/ wheel spacers on the front too...:ponder:

no way... they definately fit better on my car - remember I do own his car as well and the drivers side definately looks slightly better on my car.

the passenger side is almost perfect on both cars though

That's waht I said. LOL!:troutslap:

I'll see if the shop can make them fit better when I take the CF Evo hood there once it arrives.

Not sure how much re-tooling they can do on the lights at all because they are not fiberglass.

Where can I get these " morettes" with a black style for my black CSVT? I'm really interested, please let me know.

Where can I get these " morettes" with a black style for my black CSVT? I'm really interested, please let me know.

You can't.....end of story. What you see is the prototype set morette was using to develop the lights they never released....that's the only contour set in existance.

Back