• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey Bagged...I think my car is lower.

The bumper is trashed, bad! It doesn't look that bad in the picture but it's worse in person, trust me.
The salvage guy is on his way to pick up what's left of the
car shortly.

I NEED a trashed rear bumper to practice cutting and modding before I take the saw to my real bumper.

Please, is there any way someone can save it for me?

Last edited:
did you snag the sun roof glass and motor?

Yep. The motor is spoken for but the glass is no good, it's cracked.
If it was salvageable, it's off the car and in my living room.
Hmm, wonder how long until my husband wants the car parts out of there. hahaha!

I NEED a trashed rear bumper to practice cutting and modding before I take the saw to my real bumper.

Please, is there any way someone can save it for me?

I'm sorry, had we known about an hour ago there may have been some hope of getting it.

how did the guy who crashed the car manage to crack the sunroof, but not any other window on the car? lol!

my assumption is something fell on the sunroof?

wasnt there a guy who just hit a stop sign, didnt really damage any body pannels, but the stop sign hit his sunroof and shattered it?

how did the guy who crashed the car manage to crack the sunroof, but not any other window on the car? lol!

The windshield is pretty cracked on the lower passenger side actually. I'm guessing something in the car flew up and hit it. :shrug:

judging by how the fender is all pushed up in the windshield area, i'd say the body flexed and cracked it. i did not notice the crack in the pics though.

sigh...so many awesome things went down in that car! :cry:

Last edited:
What about the headlights? Are they any good? :shrug: I'm assuming not but I want some to practice on for projectors.

lets not turn this into a classifieds add guys, take it to pm's:cool:

Back