• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help

yeah, you could get the above brand, but why not get one that tells you what the error code means in the first place? might as well spend @ 20 or so more and get one that does..

just my .02 :cool:

Alex what part of Oakville are you from?

Aaron

The west end; Westoak trails and Bronte ( south of dundas and bronte)

Ya, i don't think it came with a book of codes, but all the codes are listed on CEG anyway.

It has the codes already in(the reader), which need updating every once and a while; you punch in your vehicle and the reader will give you the error code with the meaning of it specific per vehicle;

Good thing about these readers, they have built in live data so I can monitor things with the car running.

but yeah, to save a couple of bucks, might as well get the one that tells you just the error code and you can figure it here, takes longer, but oh well....

Last edited:
Shoot I'm up there frequently, I live at Lakeshore and Burloak. You're like 10min from me.

Aaron

nice area, I used to hang around there a lot couple of years back

I haven't seen your CSVT around, although I'd like to check it out :laugh:,

the only SVT around is bone stock, black and a chick drives it in the fourth line and uppermiddle area. I waved at her once and she just gunned it on green light:shrug:

nice area, I used to hang around there a lot couple of years back

I haven't seen your CSVT around, although I'd like to check it out :laugh:,

the only SVT around is bone stock, black and a chick drives it in the fourth line and uppermiddle area. I waved at her once and she just gunned it on green light:shrug:

If it's the same one I'm thinking of she has a lead foot lol. Car is in storage right now, but spring time I would like to do a mini meet or something.

Aaron

Back