• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Help with installing headers

aim is trhlz1222. i can do it sunday just gotta make sure my mom doesnt need me. i can probably pick up the bolts tomarrow so we aint gotta worry about it sunday if you want

Me 2 anyone else. Matt, Kieth & Ryan can ride 2gether, Twink?
That guy that was asking if we ever meet in GA? Ross, BET, Lacy?
Anybody else notice me inviting all these peeps to Treys house. :)

I'm gonna have to leave early in the morning so if I'm not there when you guys arrive just put the car where you want it & let it cool off I'm coming.

I'm gonna have to leave early in the morning so if I'm not there when you guys arrive just put the car where you want it & let it cool off I'm coming.
I was beginning to wonder cause I havent heard from anyone today

it was a great day and the ride home was even more fun. it got louder as the night went on. sounds really nice when its warm now. thanks trey, obrien, and his brother

I got back & my drunk ass brother had locked his keys in his car! By the time I ran him home & back to the car it was like 3am when I got home! I enjoyed it guys, but I will never do it again.
:)

I got back & my drunk ass brother had locked his keys in his car! By the time I ran him home & back to the car it was like 3am when I got home! I enjoyed it guys, but I will never do it again.
:)

So that means you wont help me any more? :shrug: :cry:

Naw fellas i'm not quitting, I told Trey & Jim that everytime I've done a set of headers I said that I'd never do it again, but I always end up doing it again. I think I'm getting better at it.

Naw fellas i'm not quitting, I told Trey & Jim that everytime I've done a set of headers I said that I'd never do it again, but I always end up doing it again. I think I'm getting better at it.
Well I still have to get a set and we still have to do Matt's:blackeye:

Back