• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harry's U-Pull-It meet.

Hmmm so I really could have had a better week... :nonono:

I wanted to make it but got in an accident and got stranded in west chester for the night. Sorry Ian, I'm gonna plan on making it to the next one though! Did any of you guys take notice if there were any cougars at harry's(99+)?

holy crap dude its cool haha no big deal i didnt get up til 12

Damn are you okay? :confused:

holy crap dude its cool haha no big deal i didnt get up til 12

Nah, no 99+ cougars. I saw one old one, you know the boat style, but that was it.

Yeah I'm alright, nothin too major, just got my truck hit down there. when the guy hit me it took out my running boards and took a chunk outta my wheel so I wasn't able to drive it home till I could get a wheel (thats what I get for not having a spare)
But all is well, it was his fault so i'm fine with it lol. Now I have more to look for at the junkyard

Thanks, I was gonna try and see if I could find some odds and ends but oh well.

Yeah it was a good time, there were 3 SHOs there, all second gen, all the same green, all auto's, and they all had perfect engines! I just gotta find time to put my IMRC in, stupid work, oh yeah and Alex, if it doesn't work, I'm turning to you for the soldering of the new transistor, I'm awful at it! haha

Sorry to hear about your accident Kyle. :( Glad that you are OK!!

Here are a few pictures:

Alex:
AlexsMystique.jpg

Dan:
Danstour.jpg

The black one:
BlackSVT.jpg

All three:
FromtheHarrysmeet.jpg

Last edited:
Dan,
I'll do my best with soldering if it needs it haha. BTW, I was thinking you can test out the box just by plugging in the connector from your car and revving it. Just watch to see if the cable pulls or not.

Christine,
It was nice to meet you too, and Ken. The pics came out good, but where's Dan stuck behind the gate? That one will sure strike a good amount of laughter!:laugh:

Sorry to hear about your accident Kyle. :( Glad that you are OK!!

Here are a few pictures:

FromtheHarrysmeet.jpg

All three:
FromtheHarrysmeet.jpg

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me

Excellent response. Haven't heard that Foreigner song in a long time.

I can't find Dan's picture behind the gate. :( Don't know what happened to it.

Last edited:
A few more from the junkyard:

This one had to be one of the worst I've seen:
MangledMystique.jpg

WreckedMystique.jpg

I say it was one of the worst I've seen because of the interior of the car, not because of the exterior damage.

There was a plastic water bottle in the cup holder that was completely crushed in half from the firewall/engine being pushed up into the interior of the car.
The engine compartment was pushed all the way up to the driver's seat. :eek:
^
If anyone finds those two pictures to graphic, let me know and I will remove them.

My favorite of all: On the back of a Taurus:
Barbiestickeredited.jpg

There's a mystique at the junkyard I go to that looks like it was flipped onto one side and slid on it for a while... I'll have to get pics next time I go...

Back