• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Harrison's in North Andover MA

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
anyone a fan?
http://harrisonsroastbeef.com/Menu.html
(the website is fairly new so not a lot of content).

I think Mike became interested during college, especially when he worked down in that area.
He's been wanting to go again for a while.
We're tossing around the idea of late lunch down there tomorrow.
We're also thinking of checking out duckpin bowling (it's like a weird blend of candlepin and 10 pin).
There's a place in North Chelmsford, which I think is the closest one to our house.

(we still have to reschedule our little Boston shindig - just not sure when, especially with St. Patty's day coming up).

Last edited:
I haven't been there in a year or so, and just drove by it a couple of weeks back. I'll have to see if this could fit in, since we have night time plans already.

yeah we have dinner plans already at home for the night, so that's why we were hoping to just make it an afternoon sort of trip and that's that.

I'll give you a call.

Interested in lunch.. shoot me a text or something when you firm up the details.

I have been there. Its good. I delivered furniture to the owner and he told us to come by for lunch and we did, and he didnt make us pay either.

if you guys go duckpin bowling you will be very close to me!!!
unfortunately, i dont know if i will be home
:(

and its not like you will see this anyway since you are most likely on the road to roast beef by now.

we'll probably leave here around 1ish.

80 chickering road, north andover, ma for anyone that needs an address to Harrisons.
I'll be calling Matty and bishop on our way down.

That was fun yesterday. I had way more fun that I expected at duckpin. We have to do that again.
Definitely the kind of place that LauraSVT would appreciate. ;)

bishop and Robin took a bunch of pics, so I'm excited to see those.

Back