• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Thanksgiving

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
What's on every ones agenda for tomorrow, beside turkey. ;)

We're chillin out at home. I'm being naughty this year, I'm making ham instead of turkey. :D Not a huge fan of turkey to begin with, since my family will be out of town this T'day, Ken and I decided to not have turkey.

I even put my Christmas tree up early. Usually I put it up the day after T'day .

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :)

Happy T-Day to you too (and everyone else , of course) .

It's just gonna be the 2 of us also - no family comin' over . We're making turkey though ;) . We'll be eating leftovers for weeks , LOL :D ! We'll most likely make turkey potpie with the leftovers & freeze it , or something like that .

That sounds good, a nice relaxing day.

Turkey potpie, never thought of that. I usually do the soup and sammiches thing with my left overs.

Staying home this year. Turkey, mashed potatoes, filling, gravy etc. Nice relaxing day (besides rainy weather :().

Like Allen, we'll have leftover for a while. :) We usually do the sandwiches and soup thing too. :cool:

happy thanksgiving all ...

and it will be a nice thanksgiving for myself as we will primarily be at my grandmothers and thats where my car is :laugh: ... top bad it has to rain tomorrow ... oh yeah it been about 2 weeks since I have been down to work on the car too ...

I'm making ham instead of turkey.

You are my new hero.

I'm not sure what my plans are, but I know my mother is making turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, the works...

I may be going over to my friends house whom I haven't seen in over a year, I'm not sure yet.

Working from 6 to 2 pm then grabbing my girlie and heading over to my gma's for dinner. Big Italian dinners, it's the best!

Happy Thanks Giving! :)

I am gonna be at home, me, my wife, my daughter + b/f and my son. The women are cooking some grand dinner, yum-yum.

At the end of the day I am gonna enjoy 5 TiVo'ed episodes of Dexter + some bong fun :D

We're chillin out at home.
I even put my Christmas tree up early. Usually I put it up the day after T'day .

your one of THOSE people....this guy across the street from me has his house all decorated up, friggen hurts me eyes at night....i had brownies for spanksgiving, brownies and eggnog. so we had a guy come into my work with a black SVT. he put a deposit on the car he wanted; had the SVT all numbered on our end. had he come back to buy that rubicon, i would be the owner of a black 98. too bad, i had the check in hand waiting for his return....nothing. stinks, i was SOOO close.

We went out to Buffalo (Orchard Park) to see the rest of the family. We had 35+ pounds of turkey, and basically everything you can think of, for over 25 people. It was great, but over 600 miles of driving in a few days.

Back