• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Even with all the doom and gloom I'd like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the SEMI CEG. This time last year I wasn't in the best place in my life and I thought I would never get out of it but I did. So everyone, keep your chin or chins up:laugh::laugh::laugh: and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

same goes to you roger! I am going to love the :censored::censored::censored::censored: out of my thankgiving, girl is going to be here :)

My car runs good, I have my girlfriend here, and I get to eat lots of great food.

Life is good :cool:

hey I got to drive my CSVT for the first time (running right) on thanksgiving day(got it running the day before but not right more like wrong) all I wanted to do was drive the car all day/have my bro and dad drive it. I got to drive it more today and man it just so much fun. now I have to drive a stock one so I can compare my 3L with something...:)

Happy belated thanksgiving to all!!!!!!

hey I got to drive my CSVT for the first time (running right) on thanksgiving day(got it running the day before but not right more like wrong) all I wanted to do was drive the car all day/have my bro and dad drive it. I got to drive it more today and man it just so much fun. now I have to drive a stock one so I can compare my 3L with something...:)

Happy belated thanksgiving to all!!!!!!

dont forget to have that 3L tuned! you will get a LOT more power out of it, and it will be safer for the motor, glad to hear you got it running by your set date. Congrats.

Back