• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Happy Birthday Toddles!!

I'm late too, Happy Bday Todd, maybe someday you'll look old enough to not get carded when buying booze.

well, blonde hair helps to hide it. If you look close quite a bit of grey. My dad was full grey by 40.

Preaching to the choir Todd, I have mad grey's now, I get more and more everyday, I am even getting them in my soul patch, but ya know what I give a damn. I had some hottie the other day say, I think its hot.:cool:

I think men that are graying look distinguished. Women that are graying look like hags, especially the ones with long hair (I am so screwed!).

I think men that are graying look distinguished. Women that are graying look like hags, especially the ones with long hair (I am so screwed!).

Just color it, my wife has alot less than me but thats why she colors her hair every other month, me I could give to craps what my hair looks like.

if i had the choice, i would gladly go completely gray instead of losing my hair.
going bald sux!

if i had the choice, i would gladly go completely gray instead of losing my hair.
going bald sux!

No friggin' kidding! I know this kid from H.S. that thought he was king shiz. He shaves his head now due to it receeding and he was a year or two behind me in school. Bald fits some ppl but I think I'd look retarded.

yeah, i don't think a shaved head would work for me either.
so its gonna be horseshoe head, yippie!

on the bright side, every one of my uncles on my mothers side all lost their hair before 25, so i am doing ok, for now.

322279163_l.jpg

im in uR mYspAce, stealin uR pix!1!11

Back