• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

hail anyone??!!

gawd did that ever suck too!

are you refering to the year you guys went to Carlisle? that was a few years ago and I missed that part of the storm as I was furthur south then you guys at the time.

this was at the apartment, it was pea sized and about 15 minutes after it ended everything had melted and dried out.

The Carlisle one sucked too, but I'm talking about the same storm as you from last year. The hail stones were a tad bigger than pea sized for us up here though.
We were feverishly trying to cover up the Mazda.

gotcha ya. I know last or was it two summers ago there where a number of hail threats. I know at least once I took the contour, which was parked outside at that time to the airport and sat in the parking garage for a few hours to make sure it was out of danger, thats when I got the storage unit as I was going to risk my fresh paint to the weather ... so glad I have a garage and house now :cool:

gotcha ya. I know last or was it two summers ago there where a number of hail threats. I know at least once I took the contour, which was parked outside at that time to the airport and sat in the parking garage for a few hours to make sure it was out of danger, thats when I got the storage unit as I was going to risk my fresh paint to the weather ... so glad I have a garage and house now :cool:

thats what i was going to try to do.. theres a covered-pump gas station about 1/2 mile from my house, by the time i realized it was hailing it was too late. i wasnt about to start taking shots to the back of the head, the pieces were just too big.. my pour tour:blackeye:

Back