• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

H.I.D Kits for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannimarieiro

CEG'er
Klight HID kits use advanced German technology, and all the parts and accessories are imported from German, assembled with high-tech equipment. The circuitry contains CPU chip control, data tract and feedback technique, while the working status can be watched, and lamp's temperature is invariable and steady. It assures light's luminance and penetration ability, soft and bright, not glare, and can afford a nice driving view. It can make driver ride car easily in all seasonal weathers in 365 days. As a result, Klight HID kits are much steadier in a longer life using, and give more safety than others.

Retail price is $395
My price is $275
(price is so low because i got so many in one order)

there are Full H.I.D Kits

Bulb Size Available: H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, H13, 9003, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, HB1, HB2, HB3, HB4, and HB5

It will replace your stock 4300K HID bulb to Mauve color!!(Note all colours available)

Features:
True Play-N-Play Conversion Kit
Brighter driving vision at night
3 times brighter than halogen bulbs
Fits into existing headlights or fog lights, no modification or retrofitting required
Nice color output with a hint of blue or purple (6000K Kit and higher)
35W power consumption compare to 55W halogen bulbs
Bulb Lifespan of 3 to 5 years

ISO9001 Certification and European E-Mark for 100% guaranteed product quality

Ballast has shut off mode, to prevent a fire or damages if a glitch occurred.
Ballast and Bulbs is Waterproof and Shockproof
Waterproof connectors and grommets
1 year warranty on bulbs and ballast

ItemsSpecificationsLuminous Flux
2,800 (± 200) lm
Lamp Life
2,500 - 3,000 hours
Color Temperature
6,000 (± 300) K
Lamp Voltage
85 (± 17) V
Electrodes
4.2mm arc length
High Voltage Wire
20kV Silicone 3.4SQMM
Low Voltage Wire
10kV Silicone 2.8SQMM
Power Wire
AVSS 2SQMM
High Voltage Connector
Waterproof Connector
Low Voltage Connector
Waterproof Connector
Power Connector
Waterproof Connector
Grommet
High Temperature Silicone

Last edited:
relpy.

relpy.

wats GL?

and there is no 9000k well not wit this company anyway

theres..
3000k that are yellow
4300k that are white
6000k that are diamond white
8000k that are extreme white
10000k that are crystal blue
12000k that are aqua blue
then there Green,Mauve,Pink and gold

hope that answers your question

Yellow:
1500 k Candlelight
2700-2900 k Yellow painted fog halogen bulbs
-------------------------------
Yellowish white:
3200 k Sunrise/sunset
3200 k Premium H7 non painted halogen bulb
3400 k 1 hour from dusk/dawn
-------------------------------
White:
4100 k Philips/Osram OEM HID D2S
5500 k Bright sunny daylight around noon
----------------
Blueish white
5500-5600 k Electronic photo flash
6000 k Philips Ultinon HID D2S
6500-7500 k Overcast sky
-----------------
Blue:
9000-12000 k Blue sky
-----------------
Purple:
28000 Northern sky
12000-30000 k Ultra Violet light (black light)
???

With all that german technology they could have hired a native english speaker to re-translate that asio-engrish, I had to have my little brother translate it!

well i got different from my supplier but you could be right i just found them cheap so im seeing if anyone wants some but it seems like no one does. i got a 2 pair's and there so amazing

well if anyone wants some just say the word and ill ship it for free just because i want to see more of these bad boys out there

and soon ill get a price on molded bumpers and lip kits and lowering springs and guys just have to help me and tell me what you guys would like to see on group buy and ill get them cheap

AND ALL THIS STUFF INCLUDES WARRANTY(sorry about the caps just want people to see it lol)

Last edited:
Dont think this group buy will do so well being that the last one is still up and running, cause I just got my kit ordered over the weekend for $205 shipped... What makes these kits worth $70 more than the other?

relpy

relpy

well i really dont have a reply for that but i can tell you one thing this hid kit is really good because i just put angel eyes in my headlight and i got hella kit lows and hi beam with angel eye rings. which looks sick but to top it off i put hid light in them and you can see my car so far away it looks like i got hi beams on. ive got this on my friends lexus and 300zx's, and bmw's i wish i knew how to put pictures on here id show you there really good and there a steal price

i tried posting the pictures of my car but it says its to big it exceeds the limit

so it sounds like people would be interested in angel eyes headlight and mine got the eyebrows on them its sweet

and heres some pics of my buddy lexus http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u174/the_one_and_onli_svt/ and dont mind the old pics of my contour there from when i first got it

and i just put pictures of my buddy's srt-4 before (purple halos) and after (klight hid kit) you'll see a big difference

Last edited:
wats GL?

and there is no 9000k well not wit this company anyway

GL = good luck

according to your chart you do. Your chart shows all the 9000's are a blue/purple color HID just like i said. anyways. i have my 6000's and they're a whiteish blue and hella bright, i think people should try to stay as white as possible. because mine have a pretty heavy shade of blue, and mine are 6000's ... i can't imagine how blue the 9000's would be.

well theres onli one way to find out . buy some HID's

and you'd love the extreme white hid's there a big step from the 6000k

Last edited:
i kno but the 8000k's are better because thats what i have on my car

so anyone interest ??

umm I'm sorry but wtf is going on here???

1st off, nothing is better just b/c its on your car.

2nd, Color temp is completely personal preference but nothing is "better" then 4300k unless you are going for the "blue look".

3rd, what IS better is OEM 4300k b/c you get the most lumens out of any other color temp which is the purpose of upgrading to HID's. Anything higher is bluer and more for "looks" then performance as you lose lumens.

4th, this is an aftermarket rebased kit not OEM products so if you can't give hard facts why this is better than the other GB HID rebased kits going for $205 other than "b/c I put angel eyes in my headlamps and it looks wicked sick and you can see my HID's from far away and it looks like high-beams" both of which have absoluetely nothing to do w/ the quality or price justification for this kit. GL w/ this sale.

For $275 if you look hard enough you can get quality OEM products.

Last edited:
umm I'm sorry but wtf is going on here???

1st off, nothing is better just b/c its on your car.

2nd, Color temp is completely personal preference but nothing is "better" then 4300k unless you are going for the "blue look".

3rd, what IS better is OEM 4300k b/c you get the most lumens out of any other color temp which is the purpose of upgrading to HID's. Anything higher is bluer and more for "looks" then performance as you lose lumens.

4th, this is an aftermarket rebased kit not OEM products so if you can't give hard facts why this is better than the other GB HID rebased kits going for $205 other than "b/c I put angel eyes in my headlamps and it looks wicked sick and you can see my HID's from far away and it looks like high-beams" both of which have absoluetely nothing to do w/ the quality or price justification for this kit. GL w/ this sale.

For $275 if you look hard enough you can get quality OEM products.

^ THANK YOU! this guy is a TOOL, has no knowledge or experience/knowledge in actualy specs on HID's, besides the fact he installed some hid with 8bagillion k bulbs. My 6000ks are the brightest/best hid bulb you can get before getting into just plain colored HIDs (IMO),which is the point of getting HID's and loosing the white (which is the actual light output/luminanesents you get/want from an HID kit

all i got to say is thank you ,good to know you guys are rude and have no respect. all i was trying to do is offer a good deal i got well it was a good deal to me , and yes i dont know much about HID's all i know is they look good. well this is the last time i do anything on here

^ LMFAO!!! Absolutely... that's the most ignorant thing i've ever heard. If we compared light output, side by side mine would be better. (no not just cuz they're on my car :laugh:) Because the bluer you go (higher up in k) the more color you get and actual lose some light output (measured in lumens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back