• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

guys i found something big pics to come

alot of guys want it we are working out whos going to get it give us a few days guys plz the one that gets it will do what he wants all i know is i am not getting it

alot of guys want it we are working out whos going to get it give us a few days guys plz the one that gets it will do what he wants all i know is i am not getting it

Going to look at it this weekend guys. Thanks for the help mike, Glad we could work something out. :cool:

Josh, you don't need to look at it because I am on my way with the trailer right now. Sorry dude:laugh:.

Josh can post pics up when he gets it. I had to pass regardless of price because I don't have room for another one :crazy:, Josh doesn't have room either :crazy:!

i think everyone in this thread should get a free part off of it. only pay shipping haha

is everyone in this thread named josh? me included

I can name a few things it needs:
-rear bumper
-trunk lid
-rear 1/4
-wheels
-tires
-brakes
-shift boot

Who knows what else........ Not too rough, but some people aren't in the market to fix a SVT, they just need parts. Josh will save it if he can.

Free parts for who?!?! Only PURPLE5SPV6 is getting free parts. Nice finders fee for him.

Good find Mike, we are proud of you!

Back