• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gulf Coast Thunder SE Caravan

He is coming Southwest on 85 then we will all meet up around Mobile AL where 85 & Interstate 10 cross. We are going to be taking the same road but it makes no sense for ryan to head due south when its faster for him to go 85.

Oh I agree..
Shortest route possible with gas pushing $4.50 / gal

we are leaving on different days though right?:shrug::confused:

We need to synchronize our travel plans. I think Brent said that they were going to get there a little early but depending on what day we are all planning to get there we can plan on meeting up in South AL w/ the FL crew. We can establish a meeting plae & everything.

We need to synchronize our travel plans. I think Brent said that they were going to get there a little early but depending on what day we are all planning to get there we can plan on meeting up in South AL w/ the FL crew. We can establish a meeting plae & everything.

I agree. That was the original point of the thread... :cool:

Yes, would be leaving on Tuesday around 5:00 AM, which should put us in New Orleans for evening rush hour...

We do all need to get a schedule going. I only have 30hrs of vacation time left so that gives me 3 days to work with mon-thurs

I agree. That was the original point of the thread... :cool:

Yes, would be leaving on Tuesday around 5:00 AM, which should put us in New Orleans for evening rush hour...
Idk if I can swing tuesday or not. we will see how it goes. That will take every bit of my time left.

looky looky!

take a look at this & all of the people in fl will be crossing westbound on I10 we will be coming southwest on I85. So what day is everyone trying to arrive, we know Brent & Kims.

Back