• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GT500 pic some of you might like.

Tourige

CEG's Resident Jackass
Original:
bildew38bt.jpg

My version:
bildew38btdy7.jpg

just cant get into that body style give me a fox body any day

oh yeah your pic looks better

no way i got an 87 with the cervini stalker kit custum painted with true cobra r's, saleen wing makes that thing look like a turd.

ive just got a couple of crappy pics its stuffed in my garage im gonna pull it out right now and i will post a pic

no way i got an 87 with the cervini stalker kit custum painted with true cobra r's, saleen wing makes that thing look like a turd.

lmfao.... as much as i like fox body cars (i've been racing them since '92), they are nowhere nearly as beautiful as the S197....

case in point...

this....
2556607_5_full.jpg

or this?

10420cervini_s_05_eleanor.jpg

yeah... your's looks soooo much better.

or not. :laugh:

if it makes you feel any better, i think the S197 looks better than even my own mustang. ;)

the hood looks like an after thought and sports cars shouldnt look like a shoe box . and my car would ruin that thing on every performance level

the hood looks like an after thought and sports cars shouldnt look like a shoe box . and my car would ruin that thing on every performance level

a fox body owner calling an S197 a shoe box? that's rich!

and we're not talking performance here, just looks. there's plenty of S197's that will hand you your ass.

yeah hand me my ass sure after you put a ton of money in it .point and fact i can build a budget motor for a couple grand and destroy that sh#t box . every time i pull my car out it gets way more praise than that thing

Ofcoarse the car is badass, although almost 2 tons of fun, but I can't get over those wheels, I thought Shelby was on the team for that car:nonono:

Back